Fr. Jeremy

 

Fr. Jeremy is the Parish Priest of St. Mary’s, Help of Christians. The creation of a new church on the northern slopes of Bath was first considered in 1830 but it took a further 51 years before St. Mary’s, Julian Road opened its doors to worshippers. More details can be found in our History of St Mary-s Church, compiled by the Parish Archivist, Neil Coombes.